Friday, January 17, 2014

Well let's see!! TGIF!!!

I was flying solo this morning because T was up and 5AM and out of the house shortly after because he had to travel to New Brighton for something to do with Marco's. Thankfully though I only had R to get out the door early, S was still feeling sick so I made her stay home!! So I made R oatmeal and packed her lunch and crawled back into bed!! I didn't fall back to sleep easily though - BOO!! Then my alarm went off at 7:30AM and I got the bigger boys fed, ready and out the door!! Then I worked on my Christmas Album and totally finished it up! I worked on a bit of laundry. I cleaned up my office: putting away all the Christmas stuff, straightening some drawers and shelves, organizing and even pitching some "old" stuff!! C and S were both good all day and left me alone for the most part! The kids started arriving home and I decided I didn't feel like cooking so at 5PM I made the decision to head out to Mickey's and bring home dinner for us!! I was good and there wasn't one complaint, at last a peaceful dinner!! Then I sat in my office and scrapped two digital pages and then at about 7:30PM I went in my room and laid down to read because C wanted to sleep in there but didn't want to be alone!! T called at about 8:30PM and he was on his way home (although still 2 hours away), we chatted for a bit and then said good night! 9PM rolled around and I put everyone to bed. I was gonna go, but then decided I needed to write this first and now that I'm done I'm headed to my bed to snuggle and get warm because I just noticed it's snowing out and there is quite a bit on the ground - must be why I can't get warm!! So I'm hitting publish and calling it a night!! Good night!!

No comments: