Saturday, January 18, 2014

Weekend!!

Got to lay in bed today till after 8AM, it was so nice!!! Once up I grabbed a shower and daddy made us omelets/egg sandwiches for breakfast. Then we got everyone dressed and headed out the door to get some hair cuts at Great Clips: R ended up getting bangs and C and Gman just got regular old hair cuts! Then we headed to Dunkin Donuts and got everyone a treat.

Then it was off to Wal Mart, we got - who knows what I can't even remember now but we did get some milk and pop and we got a card so that I could put some money on my Paypal account!! Then it was off to Michael's for momma and to Lowe's to pick up a shelf for my office! We go the kids Mickey's for lunch and daddy and I got Thai food! Then it was home and to chill the rest of the day!! Daddy did make up delicious brawts for dinner and we spent some of the night watching CSI: NY!! It was a great day!!

No comments: