Got up and got the girl's
breakfast and lunches packed. Went back to bed and got up and got the
boys feed, dressed and out the door! Dropped C off at school and
then I ran to Wal Mart to pick up a few groceries I needed and some
pads. Then I headed home, as soon as I pulled into the drive way T called and wanted to know if I wanted to grab something to eat - of
course!! So back out I went and we met at the Mickey's by Wal Mart!
We enjoyed some food and some conversation and then it was off to
work for him!
I was going to head back home, but there was really no
reason, I would have basically just drove home to drop off the
groceries and then went right back to pick up C. So I just went
to his school and spied on him a bit. Then we came home and we had a
really lazy day! I had to pick S up from school at 2:15PM for a dentist appointment, we were in and out of there and home by 3PM, it was super nice!!
I tried to make this Honey Sesame chicken for dinner but it failed and was really dry - plus I had no rice to serve it over so we all just ate cereal for dinner! Daddy came home and ate the chicken over noodle and said it was good, but we all enjoyed our cereal just fine!! Hahaha!! Got the kids in bed - boys talked forever - and then daddy and I hit the hay too!!
I tried to make this Honey Sesame chicken for dinner but it failed and was really dry - plus I had no rice to serve it over so we all just ate cereal for dinner! Daddy came home and ate the chicken over noodle and said it was good, but we all enjoyed our cereal just fine!! Hahaha!! Got the kids in bed - boys talked forever - and then daddy and I hit the hay too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment