Monday, January 13, 2014

OMG, talk about a seriously lazy day!!

After we got all the kids out the door, T left the house at about 9AM and I messed on the computer for about 30 minutes. Then I went in my room and laid down because I was cold and tired and I thought I'd just lay there for a bit and then I'd probably get up and go to the lunch date I was suppose to go one, well the next thing I know I'm waking up and it like 12:27 in the afternoon!!! WTH!!! Thank god C is an angel and totally addicted to his DS because if not he probably would have destroyed the house!! So I got up and made him a quick lunch and then I just crawled back in bed, I mean I'd already wasted this much time might as well keep wasting it!!! Although this time C came in the room with me and we hung out for like the rest of the day!!! I did finally get out at about 3:20PM when the girls came home and I sat in my chair and look for some photos for R for her project. I got the boys off the bus and then got back in my chair and there I stayed till daddy came home at almost 6PM with dinner! Then after dinner I helped him clean up the kitchen a bit, then laid around some more and at 7:45 I decided I needed to mop the kitchen floor - it needed it so badly!!! Then I went back to bed at about 8PM, but couldn't sleep so I'm sitting here in my chair writing this!!! Hoping to get sleepy here real quick!!!

No comments: