Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

The kids (boys) were up bright and early (I think like 5:30AM) but we made them stay in their room till about 7:15AM. Then we let them out and it was a free for all!!! The kids didn't have a ton of stuff but everyone loved everything they got, R's favorite gift was her kindle. The boys LOVED their dart guns and I'm not sure what Sydney's favorite was! Everyone, but me, is finally feeling well! No more puking or diarrhea but I'm still super nauseous!! The kids ate a ton of candy, but daddy did make me an egg sandwich and I did eat it, but it didn't make me feel any better. Eventually the kids did eat some cereal and then the rest of the morning was spent playing and setting things up and putting things together and more playing! Then in the early afternoon I was trying to clean up and nobody was helping and I was so so sick that I just lost it on daddy! Poor guy, but we ended up in a fight and I just went to my room and laid down and promptly fell asleep for 5 hours!!! The kids and daddy still had a good day and I eventually woke up, ate some ham and watched TV till about 10PM, when I then went back sleep.

No comments: