Thursday, December 26, 2013

I'm still sick!!

Ugh, I woke up today and I am still feeling sick!!! I just have this constant nausea in my stomach!!! I didn't eat any real breakfast, I ate a peanut butter blossom and tried to drink some Sierra mist, but it just tasted gross. The girls and I all grab showers and then everyone got dressed and we headed out the door!! We had a few things to return to Wal Mart and then we let the kids spend their money they got from grandma C/grandpa B and G/G - $20 bucks. C picked up a foam sword and a Batman utility belt. Gman got two "nerf" guns and Little man picked out a new video game. The girls didn't find anything at Wal Mart so I told them we could look at the mall!! By the time we left Wal Mart it was 11AM and we decided to grab an early lunch because we needed to be at the movie theater by 1:30PM. We "argued" for a bit and finally decided on Pizza Hut?KFC buffet!! It was pretty gross - Hahahaha!! Then we piled back in the van and headed home real quick to grab out popcorn bucket and then off to the mall!! We went to Kmart first and man they were busy, the lines were so long that T stayed there while I took the girls (all the kids) to spend their money! R picked Justice and bought a sweater and a cami. Then we headed to Aeropostale for S. She spent forever in there and finally decided on a cami, a sweater, shirt and a purse. Then it was time to hit the movies! It was like $52 bucks for our tickets to Frozen and like $40 on snacks. Totally not worth it but it was fun none the less and we really only do it one time a year - Christmas time. The movie was good and I think all the kids enjoyed it. Then we headed home and got home at about 4PM and started cleaning the basement so we could bring the new toys down. We got rid of a HUGE tub of old toys and brought all the new ones down. Then we came up stairs and I started cleaning my office and daddy got dinner ready. Then after dinner daddy ran all the stuff to Goodwill and I continued cleaning my office. Once I was done and daddy was back we cleaned the kitchen and the living room and straightened up our room. Then it was time for the boys to hit the hay and then daddy and I settled in the living room with him watching Surviorman and me editing Christmas photos! Now he's still watching and I'm writing this and then going to bed because I am whooped!!!

No comments: