First off I got the 4 bigger kids off to school (yay Gman got to go back!!) and then I started in with doing laundry (I am so behind!!) and cutting out all the turkey's I need for Tuesday (Gman's school party and 60 suckers for the kid's class treats). But I hadn't been working for more then 20 minutes when Kim sent me a PM asking me (and a group) of ladies to lunch at the Thai restaurant!!! I really shouldn't have went because I had a ton of stuff to do, but I did need to run out and pick some stuff up so I went anyways, and I'm so glad I did!!! It was so good!!! It ended up just being me, C, Kim and Kim's friend Lori, but it was great company, great conversations and great food!!! I had this grilled pineapple with chicken, fried rice, veggies, cashews, raisins and scallions!!! But before we headed to lunch C and I got all our running done, we went o Dollar Tree to get some stuff and the Giant Eagle and got Little man's cake!! Came home and started working on projects/laundry again!! Kids started getting home at 3PM and then 4PM and we had to leave the house by 5PM so I made them egg in a cup and sausage for dinner and then we hit the road!! Got R dropped off at the Jr. High. Went the high school and hung out for about 20 minutes till S had to be inside. Then me and the 3 boys made a quick pit stop at Dollar General to find some ponchos (because it was RAINING!!!) and then we headed into town to find a parking spot!! We lucked out and found one in front of C's school (the first place we looked and the last one in that section) and then headed up to 7th Street to see/hear R!! Her and the Spirit Band were providing the music there!! So we listened to her for a bit, then roasted some marshmallows. Drank some hot chocolate and then listened to R some more!!!
Once she was done we headed down Philly to find a good spot to watch the parade!!! We watched and cheered for S when the band marched by, then the kids got lots of candy and finally when the parade was over we headed towards the van!!!
We picked S up at the school and then I took the kids through Mickey's drive through and got them french fries!! Then it was home and to bed with everyone!! Poor C was so tired he'd already fell asleep in the van on the way to Mickey's!!! Daddy got home after 9PM and I'm going to bed to read for a bit and then to sleep!!




No comments:
Post a Comment