Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday to my sweet little man!!!

I can not believe that this big boy was a baby at one time!! Gah!!! 


You can read his birth story (and see his hospital photo) in this post!!! So the day started off with us heading to Eat N Park for breakfast, Little man's request! We made him wait till after breakfast there to open his presents (OK, I made him because I hate the way photos look when they are taken in ort yellow kitchen) and he loved them all!!! Then we headed to Wal Mart to pick up some ice cream. Once home we cleaned the upstairs, well most of it - S did the kitchen and then the rest of us (ie: mommy and daddy) did the living room. Then it was lunchtime - mac n cheese - and then cake and ice cream time!!! YUMMY!!! Then I had just enough time to give Gman his breathing treatment before we headed to a birthday party for his friend at S&T Arena!! It was from 1 to 3 and I stayed the whole time - ugh the kids were all assholes!!! They were so bad and I think poor Gman was overwhelmed!! At one point when we were in the room waiting for cake Gman  said "I didn't know it was going to be like this - so loud"!!! Coming from the king of loud at our house; so you can imagine what it was like!!! We high tailed it out of there before 3 and came home to daddy cleaning the office. I sat down and started working on turkey crafts and here I still sit at almost 8PM!!! All I've stopped for is to eat dinner!! Cripes I'm so over this!!! Hahahaha!! But I'm quitting soon for the night!! I'm just finishing up this one last set and then I'm putting on some cozy jammies, crawling in my bed and reading!!! I can pick back up tomorrow!!!

No comments: