Friday, November 29, 2013

Still feeling yucky!!!

We were up for the day it was another long and miserable day!! 


Gman and I felt terrible, I just laid on the couch most of the day and Gman just laid around most of the day! The other kids did have fun playing with their cousins. We finally left around 3:30PM and headed for home!!! 

Shortly after we left C and Gman both fell asleep and slept till we got to the Pilot station (where daddy needed to stop to potty) and after that C was so fussy....crying and crying and crying!!! Ugh it was terrible!! We wanted to make it to town before we ate and it was tough, but we did and then we ate dinner at the Mickey's near Wal Mart. Then we headed into Wal Mart to look at the trees and get a humidifier for the boy's room! We wanted to head to Lowe's then but everyone was miserable so we just went straight home!! The 3 bigger kids emptied the van, daddy set up the humidifier and got the others ready for bed and I gave Gman a breathing treatment. Then it was off to bed for the kids. Daddy relaxed on the couch and I watched two Harry Potter movies before we fell into bed at midnight!

No comments: