Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

My alarm went off at 6am and we all got up and started getting ready!! I took us an hour and 30 minutes to get us all ready, fed and the van loaded up! We headed out at 7:36AM. It was cold but the weather was good and there wasn't much traffic!! The kids were pretty whiny and I was pretty miserable but we finally made it to mom and dad's house at about 10:30AM. My brother Bret and his family showed up at about 11:30AM. My sister Melissa and her family showed up at 1PM. We spent the day eating and visiting. The kids played and played and played! I head my newest niece, Brylie a lot! Poor Gman (and I) got sicker and sicker! By the time we left (around 7ish) he was wheezing! We got to my in laws house and I gave both of us a breathing treatment and sent him to bed! I went shortly after! The night was crappy, Gman woke up about 3 times. My air mattress went flat twice before I finally just gave up and slept in the itty bitty recliner! Ugh it was a long night!!!

No comments: