I swear the weeks are flying by faster and faster!!! I got up at my usual time this morning but after I packed lunches I had to get dressed and leave (with C) at about 7AM, since I had a doctors appointment in Saltsburgh and mapquest was telling me it would take 40 minutes and for some ungodly reason I made the appointment for 8:15am!! Well C and I made it in awesome time, like 30 minutes which was good and crappy all at the same time, so we drove around the small town for about 15 minutes and then went back!! I saw my doctor and it's basically his saying, how you doing? Me answering fine. His saying still want to stay on your meds? Me answering YES!!! Hahahaha!!! I did snap this hilariously funny photo in the exam room I was in, thank god I wasn't there for that!!!
Then C and I headed to Wal Mart to pick up some stuff for lunches this week and then home!!! Daddy came home about 10:30AM looking for some movies and wanted us to met him for lunch so we did!!! Then we hit Michael's and then home again!!! I worked on a tiny bit of laundry and then cooked dinner, caught up on my album, put away some laundry and now I'm writing this and then going to go to bed!!! I might read for a bit maybe...we will see. I think I really just wanna curl up under my covers and go to sleep!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment