SAHM mom, raising her five little monkeys and loving life!!! I enjoy swimming, scrapping, reading and photography!!!
Tuesday, November 05, 2013
Hmmm,
well today was a very typical Tuesday morning. Same old same old in respect to breakfast, lunches and getting kids on the buses! I got C dropped off at school and I headed back home to paper scrap, I finished my third Halloween album (2010), well it's almost done I need to get the cover cut and embellished!! Got him picked up and we came home and I cleaned up the laundry room and got my clothes washed. Then the afternoon was spent...hmmm...doing who knows what. Oh, we ran to Wal Mart because I needed a new broom (I ruined ours cleaning the laundry room). Then the kids started coming home and I started to get dinner ready. I also started getting myself ready for my Mom's Night Out!!!! T finally made it home at ten till 6 and then I headed out the door!!! I found a parking place and walked up to The Coney and Chrissy was just getting out of her car so we went in and grabbed a table!!! It ended up bring me, Chrissy, Amy, Kim and Krista and we had a wonderful time...well I did, I hope the other ladies did!! We ordered drinks (I had my favorite Stoli Vanil and Ginger Ale) and appetizers and dinner. We talked and talked and talked!! It was nice and I can't wait to do it again, hope they invite me again!!! Amy left early but the rest of us hung out till about 9PM. Then we headed home. I got here and laid in bed and finished my book and then it was bed for me, I was whooped!!! It was a great day!!
Labels:
moms night out,
paper scrapping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment