Sunday, October 06, 2013

We did a ton of cleaning today!!!

We got up and had breakfast and then I made a short grocery list of stuff I'd need for lunches this week and I ran to Wal Mart to pick them up. Then I headed to B's house to pick R up at 10AM. Mrs. B said the girls were good but they were up LATE, like till 5AM!!! CRAZY!!! While I was gone daddy started cleaning, and once I got home I started helping!! We went into the boys room and cleaned all the windows and window sills, striped all the beds and hung the comforters out to air out and washed all the sheets and blankets!! We got it all swept and it looked good!!! Then it was almost lunch time so we took a break and got lunch ready!! After lunch we headed into the girls room - OMG!!! It took us like 4 hours to clean that room!! I made them go through ever stitch of clothing. Daddy had to take a break and run to Wal Mart to get S a new dresser since her's was trashed!! Then I went down and started cleaning the basement while daddy got dinner ready (roast chicken and potatoes and broccoli). After dinner we worked on getting stuff finished up and helped R do her kitchen!! I was whooped!! Daddy was too!!! We gave the boys showers at 7PM and had them in bed by 7:30PM!!! Then I got my eggs boiled and my egg salad made for lunches and then I hit the hay!! I read for a little bit but I was tired that I think I was asleep by 10PM!!

No comments: