Hahaha!! Ok, it wasn't that bad of a day really!!! T and I were up early and got breakfast for the girls and their lunches packed (egg salad sammies, energy bites, baby oranges - the boys got hard boiled eggs, one waffle left over from breakfast w/syrup, energy bites, and baby oranges) and then headed back to our bed!!
After we got the boys going and on the bus C and I headed out in the rain to Goodwill to try and find R some boots for her upcoming field trip. Daddy hung out at home till he had to go to Little man's school for lunch at 11AM. C and I scored boots and shoes for R and momma scored two pairs of pants at Goodwill. Then we headed to the library for story/craft time - it was the letters M and N today!!
While we were there I got a text from daddy telling me to call him asap he had good news, well I couldn't wait to leave the library to call so I just called then - his boss demoted a DM and gave daddy back two of his stores that he had given her - Indiana and Butler and took his farthest store - Uniontown - away and gave it to someone else!! So not only did daddy get his "home" store back he got an extra putting him at an 8 store DM - there are only like 7 of them in the whole company!! Woo Hoo!!! So happy for him and so proud of him!!! Then C and I headed home to have lunch!!! I got busy putting dinner in the crockpot - Beef barley Soup - and making cheese crackers for tomorrow's lunches! Then S text at 3:30 - she was done early but I couldn't pick her up just then because I had stuff in the oven so we had to wait till we got Little man and Gman off the bus!! Once home I got the drop biscuit whipped up for dinner and then we ate!! After dinner the boys played outside for just a little bit (30 minutes maybe) and then it was time to start baths!! Then I started making the ham and cheese pinwheels for lunches, but my mixer was being an ass and wouldn't knead the dough!!! Boo!!! So I had to knead it old school - with my hands!!
I finally wrangled the boys into bed a little after 8 and got to work on the pumpkin muffins I promised Gman for his snack day tomorrow!!!
When I was almost done with them daddy finally came rolling in t he door!! I finished up the muffins while I sipped a mug of hot chocolate and then finally made it into my bed around 8:45PM. I relaxed and read for awhile and then it was lights out for me!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment