Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip!!

Phew what a day!! So proud of the lunches I made the kids today, plus they loved them!! DIY Pizzas, pineapple and peanut butter pretzel bars!! 

After our usual morning routine C and I loaded up in the van but instead of going to school we went on his file trip to the pumpkin patch!! We were suppose to go this Thursday bit it's suppose to be terrible weather so his teacher called yesterday morning to let us know they moved it today, which was fine because it was a beautiful day!!! We found the place with little trouble and then we spent the morning (till 11AM) looking at pumpkins, walking around seeing the signs of fall, listening to pumpkin stories, having a snack and playing games!! 

Once we got home we had lunch and then crashed in momma's bed!! I was so sleepy, I finished watching GI Joe and then I was out!!! Thank goodness C is a good little boy!!! I slept until it was time to get L and G off the bus and then I fiddle farted around until 5PM and then we went to Mickey's for dinner!! 

Home at 6PM and I got the dough ready to make my graham crackers.

 Then I folded my white clothes I washed to day and then just tried not to kill anyone!! Not because they were bad (because they weren't at all) but because for some reason I have a horrendous headache!!! Then it was baths and brush teeth and daddy got home right at 8PM to help put the rats to bed!!! Now I'm just finishing up baking my graham crackers and then I'm hitting the hay!! Another busy day tomorrow!!!

No comments: