Just the usually routine for the girls in the morning but then I couldn't go back to bed because C and I needed to be out the door by 8AM. So I showered and got the boys lunches all ready so Tim wouldn't have too!! Then the boys got up and we got moving!! Breakfast and dressed and then C and I out the door!!! We didn't have to wait long and he was such a good little boy!! He weighed 35.8lb and was 41 inched tall!! I just looked in all my usual place and I don't have marked what he was last year at his well check up but I'm almost positive he gained like 5lbs and grew 4 or 5 inches!!!
Then we ran to a bunch of places, Wal Mart, Michael's and the mall. Then we hit Dunkin Doughnuts for a snack and then home!!! We hung out all afternoon and we didn't really do much!! I got the boy's laundry washed/dried and that was about it!! Then we had to leave the house at about 2:35PM to met S at Bilo so I could get her and C home so I could go back to the high school and work in the concession stand!! The thing is R was suppose to walk up there after school and met me and I couldn't find her anywhere!!! I was getting so nervous!! I wasn't to to worried since there wasn't any other band members milling around but I was thinking terrible thoughts!!! FINALLY right when the game started they came marching in!! Phew!!! So I worked in the concession stand (with 3 men - hahahah) till about 5:30PM. Then after cleaning up R and I headed home!!! We both ate some mac and cheese and then it was really time to start getting everyone bathed!!! We were of course running behind and C didn't get done but oh well.....guess he can get done tomorrow morning!! Then daddy came swooping in at 7:45PM and we put the boys to bed!!! I'm beat so I'm finishing this up and I'm headed to bed too!!! I need some Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment