Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hmmmmmmm,

let's see......Happy Hump Day!!! Hahahaha!!! So what did I do today....ummm, usual morning stuff. Worked a bit on the boy's laundry - got it washed, dried, folded and put away!! (go me) After lunch I showered and got C and me dressed because we needed to head to EP at 3PM to help sort Market Day orders!! Got that done and then we grabbed to boys and headed to the High School to pick up S - she had county chorus practice. Then he headed down the road to the Jr High to get R because she had Spirit Band practice. Then it was home to start dinner; I made hamburgers and french fries - they were soooooooooo good!!! The it was the usual night time routine and after I write this I'm headed to bed myself - I need some quality time with my pillows!!!

No comments: