Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blargh!!!

Today was worse then yesterday!! Hahahaha!! I didn't get to go back to bed because I decided the kids needed pancakes for their lunches so by the time I got them made and cleaned up the boys were up and there was no sense in going back to bed!! 
The devil lunch!!! Hahaha!!
I got everyone off to school and then ran to Dollar Tree to pick up a few things and then to JoAnn's to get another pair of skeleton gloves (because I gave C's to G this morning because his hands were cold) and then I went and parked in front of the school I walked up to the post office and mailed my swap cards out and then back to the preschool to spy for about 45 minutes! 

The little boy on the right in the blue shirt is C's best friend. He talks non-stop about his, it's adorable!! He is always saying "I love B!! He's my best friend!!!" *heart melts*


Then I ran home for about 45 minutes and then back to pick up C!! Came home and we had lunch and then I spent the afternoon working on my Halloween mini books!!! We had cowboy casserole for dinner and then S needed dropped off at school at 6:30pm for county chorus practice!! Came home and messed around online while yelling at the kids, trying to bath them and having a disastrous facetime with hubby!! I was (and still am) in a terrible mood and he has to take everything personal!! Of course I'm in a terrible mood, I'm stuck in cold ass PA with whiny bratty fighting kids and he's in sunny Cancun where everything is free and he has to answer to NO ONE!!! Blah!!!!!!!!! Time like this makes me wish I had friends that could come over and help me or at least keep me company in my misery!!!! Blah...........enough!!! Ok, so I managed not to kill anyone before we left the house at 7:45PM to pick S up!! Then it was in the house and everyone straight to bed!!! Then I sat down to write this and now I'm going to grab a bag of mini reese piece pieces that I was going to bake with but instead I'm going to eat the entire bag while I lay in bed and read my book!!! Hahaha!!! Later!!!

No comments: