Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Busy busy morning!!

We had our usually routine: getting the girls fed and lunched packed, getting the boys fed and lunches packed, getting the two bigger boys on the bus and C in the van and on the way to school! I got him dropped off and then headed to the track and walked for about 36 minutes. Came home and showered, got my clothes in the washer and then played on the computer for a bit! I had to head out the door at a little after 11 to get to the Sr High and get S picked up and then to Zion to get C from school at 11:30AM. Then we headed to the ENT, Dr. Bosco Noronha.

Waiting in the waiting room!!
We waited for a bit to get into a room and then once in the nurse took some info and then made S sniff some stuff up her nose - the nurse squirted it while S sniffed and swallowed - it was some type of numbing medicine!!

The numbing medicine tasted nasty!!!
They're gonna stick that where!??!! She was not a happy camper!!
Then we waited just a little bit for the doctor to come in, he was nice and asked S (and me) a bunch of questions. Then he felt all around her neck and face and throat and mouth and didn't feel anything, then he got out this long scope thing and shoved it up her nose and down her throat - S about freaked!!! Hahahaha!! But everything looked good in her nose and around her tongue and tonsils, but then down just a little bit were tons of little lumps/bumps. He wasn't sure what they were but they are definitely not normal!! He thinks she might be suffering from acid reflux or GERD. He prescribe her some acid reflux medicine and ordered a barium swallow for her. We got to that on Monday Sept 30th. So we got done there and I took her back to school and then C and I headed to Mickey's since it was after 1PM. Then we came home and chilled - I worked on laundry. The kids started coming home around 3PM and S text me just after 4PM and she was done early from band so we went and got her and then headed to Michael's to pick up a shirt R needed for school tomorrow! As I was pulling out I remember that I needed to pick up S's medicine and so we went through the Giant Eagle drive thru, all I can say is thank god for insurance!! If we were paying cash it would have cost us $200.99 dollars!!! Thankfully with our insurance it was only $15!!! phew!!! Then we rushed home and I got dinner ready (from the chicken that T cooked for me last night), roast chicken, baked potatoes and green beans!!! Then after dinner I worked on some baking!! I made from scratch, blueberry muffins and peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and then I made cinnamon pita chips for the kids lunches tomorrow! And now I'm beat!!! Just waiting for T to get home so I can fold some laundry and then go to bed!!! I can hear my bed calling me!!! And I see he just pulled in!! HE had to stop at Wal Mart and pick up some type of graphing calculator for S for school, another $100 bucks!!! Man that kid is costing me a lot!! Ok, now I'm seriously off to bed!!!

No comments: