SAHM mom, raising her five little monkeys and loving life!!! I enjoy swimming, scrapping, reading and photography!!!
Monday, September 23, 2013
Another Monday morning!!
I was so very grump when my alarm went off at
6AM, my bed was so cozy and I didn't want to get up! But I did and Hubby
made the girls egg sandwiches while I packed lunches (bagels w/ pumpkin
spice cream cheese, cheese crackers, peaches and white chocolate
pudding). We went back to bed of course but the boys were up and at 'em
bright and early!! So we started the morning routine all over again!!
Got even one out the door and I was gonna go walk but then C wanted
to play his DS for a bit so I was going to go watch some TV in my room.
It was so cold though (because of the fan and the windows open) that I
crawled under the Brown's blanket and then I didn't want to move!!!
Hahaha!! C however roused me at about 10AM and wanted to go to the
library (finally) so off we went!! We were there till almost 11:30AM.
Listened to the stories, sang some songs and then C made 3 crafts
with the letters "B, R & P". On the way home T called and said
that S had text him and that she wanted me to call the doctors - it
hurts her throat every time she swallows. So I came home and called the
doctors and they got her in for 2PM, called the school to let them know
I was picking her up, text her to let her know I was picking her up and
then got C some lunch. We headed out the door at little after 1,
picked up S and then headed to B'ville. Kaite was stumped and
could figure out what it might be so she ordered some x-rays (strep test was negative). Down we
went to the lab and waited for those. Then headed home and got here at
about 3PM. I messes around getting caught up on laundry and cleaning my
office/desk. Got a call from Katie and the x-ray didn't show anything so
she wants to send her to an ENT, one of the office girls is working on
getting us in tomorrow and they will call us and let us know what is
going on!! Finally started dinner at 5PM, made the best beef barley soup
ever!! Served it with a side of home made butter drop biscuits!! All
the kids loved it (well C kind of liked the meat). I helped S with her
dishes and started the pizza rolls for tomorrows lunches. Then it was
time to start baths and bed routines!! Daddy came sailing in about
7:30PM. After the kids were in bed I finished up the pizza rolls (they
were a pain in the ass, I forgot the cheese in half of them!!) and only
one pan turned out but they have a good flavor! T and I spent the
evening watching Gatsby - it was stupid!! Finally it was bedtime at
11:30PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment