Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weight Check!

So little C had a weight check today at the doctors. Last Tuesday he was 7lb 4ozs. Today he was 7lbs 12 ozs, so he had a weight gain of 8 ozs in one week!!! Hooray for mommy's milk and growing boys!!!! We go back in about 4 weeks for a well baby check up!!! So I guess since he is gaining and gaining well I'll stick with the breastfeeding, even though my right nip is so sore!!! I just need to get a good latch on that side for a couple feedings in a row and I think it will heal it up!!! Problem is the little stinker latches wall all day long but then he gets lazy at night and that one bad latch starts the pain all over again!!!! Speaking of little mister stinker pants.....I can't believe he was 3 weeks old yesterday!!! Here are some pictures I snapped of him this morning before we headed out the door!!! Him in his little pumpkin outfit his Aunty Michelle got him!!!






He's clingy but I live that little peanut!!! OK enjoy the rest of your day!!!

~~Later

No comments: