Friday, October 16, 2009

The Sickies

are running ramped through my house!!! S started last Saturday or Sunday with just the general crud: cough, sneezes and fever. She missed school on Tuesday and Wednesday (they already had Monday off for Columbus Day). She still has the cough but I'm sure it can hang on for weeks!! Then Little Man woke up Wednesday with a high fever, about 101 and by 5PM that night it was up to 104.3 *YIKES* He was so out of it and was really worrying me....I even called the doctors office!! We started him on constant motrin and Tylenol every 3 hours. He spent almost the whole day in bed yesterday. He seems to be a bit better this morning....still just a low grade fever but he is playing!! Of course now R has a fever this morning and is home from school.....I'm sure she'll now be under the weather for a few days!!! So far g-man seems un-phased...let's hope it stays that way!! I'm feeling a bit of a headache and my eyes aer sore but that might just be from lack of sleep and poor sleeping pattern!!! Little c also seems fine, let's really hope he stays that way!!!

In other news it's snowing as I type this!! First snow of the season, it's not much and it's not sticking.....but I sure before long we'll have tons of snow!!! OK enjoy your day!!!

~~Later

No comments: