SAHM mom, raising her five little monkeys and loving life!!! I enjoy swimming, scrapping, reading and photography!!!
Tuesday, July 05, 2016
Check up
So I had a check up with my doctor today, just the usual every 6 month are you still crazy but not killing people check up. I cried though, ugh!!! I hate crying and I hate crying in front of people even more!! He asked me if I felt OK and I gave the "eh" answer and he was like "that's not the answer I'd hoped for" and then I was like I'm ok but my marriage is basically a shit show!!! 😢 So we talked for a bit and I was like "I've actually been thinking I need to talk to someone, but I wasn't sure who..." And he was like "guess what, we have a psychologist on staff and she comes here every Thursday, we can totally set you up with an appointment with her!!!" I was like "YES!!!" So I actually got in this Thursday, like 2 days from now. I was sure I'd have to wait a few weeks!! So hoping this is gonna help big time. Not gonna lie, I'm nervous as hell but I know I need this!!! I also had to get the blood work I'd been putting off for 2 years and my weight was up, but I knew that and he didn't critize we just talked about it and why it was up, the whole tanked relationship!! He wants to see me back in early September. To see how the other appointments are going and to hopefully talk about my sleep study I've also been putting off. I really was going to do it 6 months ago but I never got the referral, so hopefully it will come this time!!!
Labels:
Depression,
medical,
mom,
psychologist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment