Thursday, August 27, 2015

More then a month later!!

Hahaha, so much for trying to revive the blog!! I seriously suck!!! But we all know that so moving on....... about two weeks ago I for some reason got the urge to start scrapping again, digital scrapping!!! I last scrapped like (checking online gallery.....) 2 years ago (OMG!!!!), well at least that's the last time I uploaded a page to Sweet Shoppe designs!!! I have been paper scrapping project life style (well I'm about 6 weeks behind), but I have not had the urge to "regular" scrap in a loooooong time!!! I have actually been contemplating starting paper scrapping 12x12, but every time I thought of cutting into paper I would get hives!!! Hahaha!! I don't like the idea of doing a page and then hating it or wishing I'd done it different half way through or at the end!!! So maybe that is why I started getting the digi itch!! So I spent like the last week loading 70 GB of scrapping supplies on my computer and tagging it in ACDSee!! Of course all my supplies are old and I probably deleted 70GB, but I found lots and lots of kits I still loved and could see myself still using!!!

So I finally had time to sit done today and SCRAP!!! It was weird at first and I felt awkward, but about half way through I was like......."oh yeah, I can do this....look at me scrap.....look at me go......"! And here is the page that I came up with!!! I'm not gonna link to any product because I'm almost positive both these designers are retired!!! But I used Smitten by Julie Billingsley and Blanc Stitches by Amy Martin.


So maybe I can really get this blog going again and keep it up to date and interesting!!! We will see!!!

No comments: