Daddy was up and out the door early, he had to go to Ohio to
work Marco's (BOO)! Still no swimming today because it still cool and windy! I
washed some towels today and read a lot! The phone rang at about 4PM and R answers it, it's my Aunt Verna and she proceeded to tell me how much we are
missed and how we should come over next weekend for the reunion and blah
blahblah blah for like 30 minutes!! Ugh!!! I was so pissed!! She mentioned she
saw/talked to dad at church and I don't know if he said something or what but
ugh....just leave me the freak along!!! So I was in such a bad mood that I decided
the kids and I needed to go to Mickey's for dinner !!! Hahaha!! Then it was
home to just hang out till bed time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment