It finally stopped raining but the sun was
still hiding and it was COLD!!! I did got outside for a bit and fix CJ's
training wheels, then the boys rode their bikes for a bit! We facetimed with
daddy for a bit, he went down to his parents to wash clothes and so we got to
talk to him lots! He didn't have to go into work till like 2PM!! The kids and I
just hung out most of the day not doing to much! Just as I was getting dinner
ready Gman comes rushing in the house with blood just running from his hand!
I got out of him that he ran his fingers across the metal slat part on the back
of the air conditioners and it sliced his middle finger just to ribbons!!
I
finally got it to stop bleeding and got some bandaids on it! I was thinking of
taking the kids to the drive in, but that caused me to rethink that plan!!
Which was a good thing the kids were exhausted and kind of cranky!! It was bed
time at 9PM!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment