Saturday, June 21, 2014

Saturday

It was so nice to wake up to T having a day off!!! We hung out this morning - T working on some of his laundry. I eventually jumped in the shower and so did T and then we left at noon to go on a lunch date. We went to Tres Amigos (Mexican place) and had some yummy food!! 

Then we hit Giant Eagle to get food for dinner. Once home we hung out and did lots of nothing - the weather was really crappy - cloudy and not warm at all!! Finally at about 3PM we decided to take the 3 boys for hair cuts! Then it was on to Wal Mart to get some laundry detergent for T and then he dropped me off at Michael's and I picked up some thin washi tape! Once we were home T started cooking dinner, the kids got in the pool and I worked on some scrapping. We ate and then I went back to scrapping and the kids went back to playing. Once the boys were in bed (like at 9:30PM) I got in bed and read and ate some ice cream and then it was off to dream land for me while T laid in bed and watched TV!

No comments: