typical summer day in the our house! Mommy
slept "late". S made the kid's pancakes for breakfast and made a HUGE mess!!!
The kids were lazy bums. I got up and made a menu and
grocery list and then headed out the door to grocery shop! I came home and we
put the stuff away and it was 11:30 so I made the kids an early lunch and then
we hit the pool!! It was so hot and humid!! The kids came and went and most of
them didn't last very long but mommy floated for almost 2 hours!!! I got out at
about 2PM and we had a snack and got ready to leave the house for the library!
The girl's went up stairs to the teen program and the boys and I hung out
downstairs, me reading my kindle and the boys playing trains, on the computers
and even reading a bit! Then we hit the Dollar Tree and picked up some more
pool noddles and some "surf board" type floaty items. Then I hit
JoAnn's and pick up some more clearance ink and then we headed home! The girls
and I got dinner ready - Taco Tuesday. Once we ate we all settled down to watch
movies or TV. Me in my bedroom. S downstairs and everyone else in the
livingroom. Daddy was going to be late so I put the boys to bed and then daddy
came home at about 9:30PM. I watched movies until midnight and then hit the
hay!!

No comments:
Post a Comment