Saturday, May 03, 2014

What a day!!

I woke up and my whole body was just so sore!! So I laid around in bed with the heating pad on my knees till about 9AM! It made them feel so much better! Then daddy made me some breakfast. Then I messed around in my office, cleaning up and sorting some digital files! Daddy finally fixed the door knob on the garage/laundry room shared door - praise the lord!! Soon it was lunch time. 

Once we were done with lunch the girls went out and cleaned out the building and I went to the track and walked. It started raining on me on my last lap - BOO!! Once home I had a snack and rested for a while. Then daddy started cooking dinner but we had no milk so I ran out to Bilo to pick some up - it was raining at our house but once I got in town it stopped and the sun was shining so bright!! I saw this beautiful rainbow back towards our house but I was driving and couldn't get a picture - it was so think and gorgeous!! Then after dinner I edited photos for my project life spread and daddy went to the track to walk. Once he was back I laid in bed for a while with the heating pad on my back - damn I'm getting old! Then we put the boys to bed and I came out and printed photos for my project life! Now it's 10:20PM and I'm gonna go hit the hay!!!

No comments: