Ugh even though T is finally back in town he had Mike today
so I was by myself once again, I am getting so tired of that!! The kids were
driving me nuts and I was at my breaking point by 8:20AM!!! Once the boys were
on the bus it wasn't too bad. I got a text from Little man's teacher around noon and
it was a picture of Little man playing with the baby chicks!! I told her CJ and I
might come and see them and she said anytime!! CJ and I had to be at the
Jr. High to pick R up at 1:15PM and then we headed to the high school to
get S - they had well check ups at 2PM. The were both health as a horse!
R was 83lbs and 53 inches (4 foot 6 inches). S was 153lbs and 67
inches (5 foot 7 inches). We were done and on our way home around 3PM. I
stopped at Sheetzs and got myself a peanut butter banana fluffer nutter and the
kids some apple juice and then we made it home! Then at about 3:30PM my mood
went totally down hill again and I crawled in my bed and there I stayed for the
rest of the day! S (the Saint) made everyone dinner (scrambled eggs, bacon
and sausage) and even put the boys to bed for me!! God she is great some
times!! T didn't get home till LATE!!

No comments:
Post a Comment