Woke up and did the morning routine solo today, thankfully I
had easy lunches planned and easy breakfasts!! Little man is still running a temp so
he's staying home from school today and I'm gonna run him to the doctors as
soon as I get Gman on the bus. Speaking of Gman he is so excited, he has a
field trip today to Vale Wood Farm - it's a dairy farm. He had so much fun and
even got to touch a cow's "gutter" (utter), he described it as
feeling squishy and rubbery!! We made it to the doctor's office just before the
walk in clinic opened and they were already slammed! Ugh!!! But we didn't have
to wait too long. They took a swab of Little man's throat but the strep test came
back negative - after talking with him she thinks he might have mono - WTH!!!
So if he runs a fever through Wednesday we have to go get blood work!! We came
home and chilled the rest of the day! Once S came home I headed up to the
track to walk, it was miserable - so hot and humid!!! Then it was home to make
spaghetti for dinner. Grab a quick shower and then Gman, CJ and I headed
out to S's concert! R stayed home with Little man. We were there till 9:30PM
- it was soooooooooo long!! CJ finally fell asleep at about 9PM. The boys
were really good though. We came home and I put the 2 boys to bed and then I
headed to my room to read for a bit and then fell asleep myself!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment