Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Morning routine

- all by myself, it went fairly smoothly! 

Today is CJ's last day of preschool - it's just an outdoor play day! So I dropped him off and then headed back home to put the finishing touches on Gman's snack - dirt pudding flower pots! Then I had to drop those off at the school at 10AM. 

I met Laura in the parking lot and after I headed the snack off to Mrs. Coleman (the kids loved them) Laura and I chatted with Mrs. Bradley for a while and then were finally allowed to head down to A7 to get some stuff we would need for the 3rd grade party tomorrow! We left the school at 11AM so I had to rush home to throw together a lunch for CJ and then rush back into town to his school to be there for photos on the front step at 11:15AM! Once that was done we headed to the Thai restaurant to have lunch for Shari's birthday with Shari, Laura and Cari. Then we came home and chilled for a bit - I worked on laundry - until the kids started coming home. Once the girl's got home we did a mad dash of cleaning for an hour since Jenna was getting off the bus with Little man and we were watching her till 5:45PM for Laura! Once they were home we had snacks and then the kids played downstairs almost the whole time!! The girl's were trying to get ready - they even ironed their clothes and I made pizza for dinner! We started eating and then all piled in the van and left at 5:30PM. I dropped the girl's off at the Jr High, gave Jenna to Laura and then the boys and I headed to Dollar General to get some snacks to eat during the concert! We headed back to the school and hung out in the vestibule till the doors opened and then we sat through the concert (4th & 5th grade band/chorus) just to see S and R sing one song! UGH!! It was almost 9:30PM when we got home! The boys went straight to bed. R finished up some dishes and then her and S showered real quick and went to bed! I baked 2 dozen muffins. Then hit the hay after midnight!

No comments: