Thursday, May 15, 2014

Margarita Time!

Took CJ to school and I did a bit of grocery shopping. Came home and put the stuff away and then headed back to Zion to spy on CJ a bit! Then daddy texted me and invited us to lunch since he was still in town. We met him at Ruby Tuesday! After we ate CJ and I came home and I made some muffins for the red & black games tomorrow but I didn't buy enough packs so once S gets home I run to Bilo and pick up two more packs and come home and make them. Daddy got home at about 6:30PM and took me into town and dropped me off at Cozemuls - I was meeting Laura, Shari, Krista and Cindy for a girl's night out! We spent two hours talking and drinking margaritas!! Laura brought me home and then it was bed time for me!!

No comments: