Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Happy sweet 16th birthday

to my baby girl S!! 

Today started out normal - me packing lunches and T fixing breakfast. Then we both stayed up - me to work on PTA stuff and him to get ready so he could go get blood work. He did make the boys breakfast before he left - pancakes and waffles. I got the 2 boys on the bus and then CJ and I ran to Wal Mart to get cake and icing to make S cupcakes. We came home and I did that then worked on PTA stuff. Then I exercised and grabbed a shower. Make lunch for CJ and me and then finally T came home. I left because I was helping with kindergarten registration at a East Pike from 12:45 to 3PM. I ended up staying till 3:30 and then ran to Bilo to pick up ice cream and pasta salad. Came home and daddy started making dinner - burgers and fries. Just as dinner was ready we realized I forgot to buy buns! So Gman and I ran to Rite Aid real quick to get them. We ate and then enjoyed cupcakes. S and I then left at 7pm to go to her band concert. We were there till almost 9pm. Now I'm laying here waiting to put jeans in the washer when all I want to do is go to bed!

No comments: