Saturday, May 10, 2014

Awwww, finally a day that I didn't have to get up!!!

It was freaking glorious!! I lazed around in bed till almost 9:30AM. Got up and ate some oatmeal! Then went outside and watched T mow the grass some. 

Organized the mess on my desk a little bit. Then at noon we went to go out to lunch but Little man had been complaining that he didn't feel well so we took his temp - 102!!! Looks like I wasn't going to be going to lunch!! So I laid in bed and surfed my phone for a while and then at about 2PM I promptly fell asleep and took almost a 4 hour nap!! Woo Hoo!! T had gone out and brought Pizza Hut cheese stuffed pizza home for dinner so I got up and ate two small sliced and then went to the track and walked for almost an hour! It was so nice and relaxing!! Came home and laid around for just a bit - it was almost 8PM so I just relaxed with the boys a bit and then it was time to put them to bed! I had an ice cream sandwich and now I'm gonna finish this and go to bed!! It was a great relaxing day!!

No comments: