Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Well today had an early start!

Gman kept waking up and he woke me up at about 5:30AM. I gave him a glass of water and I was kind of wide awake, so instead of heading back to bed and trying to fall asleep for 30 minutes I just packed the girl's lunches, woke them up at 5:45AM and headed back to bed! It was glorious!! Then I got back up at 7:30AM and got the boys stuff ready, the dishwasher unloaded and dressed! Daddy make waffles and then had to leave earlyish because he had his boss today! I got the boys on the bus and got CJ dropped off at school and then I headed to the track! It was so cold and so windy! It was terrible, but I pushed on and walked my 3 laps! Then I headed to Wal Mart and Michael's before headed back to pick up CJ! Then we came home and had lunch and he watched TV while I worked on scrapping and project life! Daddy only worked in town today so he was only just a little after 5PM and then I made tacos for dinner! I worked on a bit of laundry. Update the blog. Cut some labels on my silhouette and now I'm headed to bed, I'm beat!!

No comments: