Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Super busy!

Well daddy was up and out the door before any of us were even awake so I was flying solo this morning! But thankfully I had pre-packed most of the lunches the night before so I was back in bed before I knew it. The girl's just ate cereal for breakfast! Then the alarm went off at 7:30AM and I gave the boys cereal for breakfast too. They got dressed and then I finished packing up their lunches and back packs! It was so cold this morning and raining and it was terrible! Once the boys were on the bus I headed into town to drop CJ off!! Then it was off for some Easter shopping. I hit the Dollar Tree and got a bunch of stuff, TJ Maxx for an outfit for R and then JoAnn's for some scrap goodies! Then it was off to Wal Mart to get a dress for S and some food for lunches for the rest of the week! Once out of there I ran through Taco Bell's drive thru for "breakfast" and then to CJ's school to spy a bit. I was happy to do this because the kids got to see a real live bunny!! Then CJ and I headed home for lunch! I worked on Gman's hat (It's finished!!) and then everyone came home. Gman was crying and fussy because his right ear is hurting - I think he might have an ear infection - I don't have time for this crap - so I dosed him with advil and am hoping for the best!! Then at 5PM we headed out the door to eat dinner at Mickey's! Then once we were done it was off to EP for the 3rd grade party planning meeting. Which was a bust - there was only 4 people that showed up besides Jenn and I!! Two of them were Chrissy and Laura! Ugh!!! We were done at 7:30PM and it was rush, rush, rush through showers and teeth brushing the next 30 minutes! I got 4 of the kids in bed at 8PM and S went at 9PM. Then I added a few more things to Gman's hat and listened to a bunch of Youtube videos! Now it's 11PM and I'm off to bed!!

No comments: