Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday funday

Let's see, today was such a great day to sleep in! Once daddy and I decided to roll out of bed at about 9AM, we headed out the door for a little breakfast date - we had the new breakfast at Taco Bell! It was delicious!! Then we ran to Bilo and picked up pork loins for dinner! We kind of just hung around the house, putzing around till lunch and then we took the kids to Mickey's. The we headed to Wal Mart because daddy need a few things for his up coming trip this week and then we went back through the drive through of Mickey's and got the kids .49 cent ice cream cones! Once home we CLEANED!!! We deep cleaned the boys room, the kitchen and the mudroom. I swept and mopped all the hardwood floors and S steam mopped the kitchen floor. Daddy cleaned the laundry room and I dusted the living room. Then it was dinner. Playing outside for a few minutes with the kids and then daddy was on bath duty while I ran back to Wal Mart to get him deodorant and advil. Then I stopped at the track and walked for about 25 minutes! Now I'm home and I'm gonna finish my water and then go read!

No comments: