Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Is it Friday yet??

Ugh I did not want to get up when my alarm went off this morning - I especially didn't want to make scrambled eggs for the kids lunches! Thank goodness I had some hard boiled eggs in the fridge I just subbed them! I went back to bed and tried to fall back to sleep but it didn't work to well!! So up I got again when my 2nd alarm went off!! Once we got the bigger boys on the bus I took CJ into town to school and then came back home and walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes! Then I photographed my week 16 PL pages and then messed around on youtube for a bit. On the way back into town to pick up CJ, I saw S and her Spanish club walking along Philadelphia street headed to Cozumel's for their lunch "field trip", I was gonna honk but I didn't want to embarrass her!! Once I got CJ picked up we headed to daddy's Indiana store and picked him up for lunch! We went to Mickey's and while we were waiting in line to order the electricity blinked off and on! So we finally got our food and sat and ate. Then we took Daddy back to work and then headed to Wal Mart so I could pick up some yogurt, bananas and lemon bars - the lemon bars are GROSS!! Then once back home I worked on the boys laundry and then catching up on posting my PL pages, my project love me photos and this blog! I made taco's for dinner and then at 7PM Little man and I ran into EP for a band meeting, we were there for an hour and then I dropped him off home and I ran back into town to drop off some stuff for Tim at his Indiana store and then I headed to Mickey's for an ice cream cone!

No comments: