Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Daddy's Day off!

Hooray for daddy having a day off today!! We all needed it so bad! We got up and 6AM and got our normal routine done, then back to bed and back up at 7:30AM to get the boys ready for school. Once I had their lunches packed I headed back to bed to just snuggle and ended up falling back to sleep and staying in bed till like noon!! Oops!!! During that time daddy and CJ just hung out in the living room watching Scooby Doo and spending time together!! Then I got up and showered and putzed around, folding laundry and putting it away, then at 3PM daddy and I headed out to town to pick up some potato soup from Eat N Park for me!! Once we got the soup we stopped at Meadows and got ourselves some ice cream!! It was so good!! Then it was home. The kids went outside and cleaned the yard/played while daddy made supper and I started some laundry! I ate my potato soup and daddy made the kids these yummy hashbrown/cheddar mini meatloafs! Then I left the house for a PTA meeting at 6:15PM and daddy did night duty with all the kids, homework with Gman and showers/baths for everyone!! I was done with PTA at about 8:30PM and then I went out for drinks to Brunzies with Laura, Cindy and Krista. 
Our view for drinks for awhile!! Hahaha!!
We were out till 11PM and then it was time to head home! I was weird for some reason and daddy was snoring so bad that I couldn't sleep. I was going to go out on the couch, but he volunteered too. Then it was off to dream land fro me!!

No comments: