T had to leave at like 3AM to be in
Pittsburgh to pick up the auditors from the airport and then he spent
all day with them auditing Marco's in Ohio and Pennsylvania!
My alarm went off at 6AM and I got up and got the girls lunches packed. They got their own breakfasts (frozen waffles) and then I headed back to bed till my second alarm at 7:30AM. Once it went off I got the boys breakfast (frozen "mcgriddles") and then got them dressed and their lunches packed. Then I got myself dressed and we headed outside to catch the bus. Then CJ and I headed in to town to drop him off and then I came home! I cleaned up my office a bit and worked on getting some photos gathered, edited and printed for project life! Then it was time to head back in and pick him up. Ms. L left me know that he started crying again at snack time, when I questioned him he said it was because he missed me! We came home and I made him pancakes and sausage for lunch and then I worked on project life all afternoon! I cleaned the carpet in my office a bit too and then vacuumed it! The kids started coming home. I made chicken nuggets and tater tots for dinner. I got the boys showered and in bed. S made some kind of apple wrap for a school project and I laid in bed and read! Daddy got home at about 9:30PM and then shortly after that I headed off to dream land!!
My alarm went off at 6AM and I got up and got the girls lunches packed. They got their own breakfasts (frozen waffles) and then I headed back to bed till my second alarm at 7:30AM. Once it went off I got the boys breakfast (frozen "mcgriddles") and then got them dressed and their lunches packed. Then I got myself dressed and we headed outside to catch the bus. Then CJ and I headed in to town to drop him off and then I came home! I cleaned up my office a bit and worked on getting some photos gathered, edited and printed for project life! Then it was time to head back in and pick him up. Ms. L left me know that he started crying again at snack time, when I questioned him he said it was because he missed me! We came home and I made him pancakes and sausage for lunch and then I worked on project life all afternoon! I cleaned the carpet in my office a bit too and then vacuumed it! The kids started coming home. I made chicken nuggets and tater tots for dinner. I got the boys showered and in bed. S made some kind of apple wrap for a school project and I laid in bed and read! Daddy got home at about 9:30PM and then shortly after that I headed off to dream land!!

No comments:
Post a Comment