Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Funk: Part III

Ok, I'm on like day 3/4 of this spell and it's wearing on me!! I did get up this morning when the alarm went off but there was nothing to make lunches with - T spent $275 dollars on groceries and all we had was some peanut butter and jelly and cheese crackers!! Ugh - pissed me right off!! I of course made some smart ass remarks and stormed off to bed! I shut my alarm off and when the boys got up I stayed in bed!! I didn't even get up to take CJ to school! Of course they were home by 9AM - CJ was bawling and crying and screaming about not wanting to go to school! So T just left him home and went off to work! I spent all day reading and laying in bed (again!!!) but when the kids got home I did get up and make taco meat and we had tacos for dinner! T came home about 7:15 maybe, bearing bags of pre-packaged food for lunches - $100 bucks worth and we laid in bed for like 2 hours talking and trying to work through my little snit!! Then we watched a movie, Paranoia and then went to bed!

No comments: