Wednesday, March 05, 2014

I am cold!

Let's see...After I got everyone out of the house I started gathering my laundry since I was two day behind!! I got that going and then I started on my week nine insert for project life! T and I texted back and forth all morning because he was having lots of blood when he p.e.e.d. and I told him he should definitely call the doctors! They said it's perfectly normal and as long as he can still p.e.e. there doesn't matter how much blood is in there!!! Jeesh!! After the kids came home I started dinner - egg sandwiches and sausage, so good!! Then I crawled in to my bed with my heated blanket on because I was freezing!!! Daddy left Altoona at a little after 4PM, so he was home pretty early and that was so nice!! He could sit and relax a bit before we had to bath and put the kids to bed!! Once they were in bed at 8PM, I crawled back into bed and actually went right to sleep I was so utterly tired!!!

No comments: