Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hello, Saturday!

Daddy was up and out the door early today because he had a meeting in LB. I left most of the kids with S while Gman and I went out shopping for Jocelynn's birthday present! We saw Heidi at Dollar Tree and she let us know Ashley (Gman's teacher) was in labor! When dad got home, I took Gman to his party and dropped him off and then headed back home to pick everyone else up, we had lunch at Ponda-gross-a....oh I mean Pondarosa and it freaking SUCKED!!! I think I ate 2 bits of my salad, a dinner roll with fake butter and 12 pieces of banana bread (the only decent thing in the whole place)!!! I vow never to go back there again, ugh, totally should not have let the kids talk me into going!! Then we hit Petco and let the kids look at all the animals and then back to Jocelynn's house to pick Gman up, just as we got there Heidi got the text that Ashley had the baby, a little boy! The rest of the day was spent just lounging around!!!

No comments: