Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday, I'm in Love!

So this morning started early - 5:45AM since the bus schedule is messed up because of EP being closed all weekend long. Thankfully I packed all the lunches last night so my job was so quick this morning!! Then it was back to bed until the boys got up! Once they were up T fed them and then headed back to bed because again he is still feeling sick! We got them on the bus and then it was time for CJ and I to get ready to head out the door to the dentist. Also T finally got up and got ready because he is heading to Ohio for the whole weekend to work at Marco's! So CJ and I made it into town and picked R up and headed just down the street to the office and it was lock, they were not there!! UGH!! So we piled back in the van and I called them - Dr. L is "away" and we are on the schedule for April 18th, SHIT!!! I messed up!!! *lol* So we quickly took R back to school and we headed to Dollar Tree and JoAnn's! Then we headed home and had a simple lunch (PB&J for CJ and a leftover hamburger for me) and then I spent the rest of the day finishing up week 12 of PL and then working on Gman's album - I'm almost done!! Yippee!!! The kids started coming home and then it was spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. The kids played off and on till almost 9PM when I put the boys to bed! The girls are soon to follow at about 10PM and once I submit this I think I'm gonna head to my bed and maybe paint my nails!!!

No comments: