Sunday, February 16, 2014

So tired!!!

Ugh, I so did not want to get out of bed today!!! C ended up in our bed again this morning, thankfully he fell right to sleep and I didn't have to sponge him! Eventually the kids were up and being rowdy and loud and I got out of bed! I ate some leftover pizza for breakfast and then daddy was like "let's head out"! We went to Wal Mart, but left after only a few minutes because there wasn't anything we wanted. Then we headed over to Staples and daddy went in and bought a new computer. Then we hit the mall to eat at Dingbats but it was kind of a disaster! Poor C was just miserable and just got sicker and sicker as we were there. He wouldn't eat and he hardly drank. He wanted yogurt but they didn't serve it so I went into Kmart and all they had was some with fruit on the bottom and he about barfed - then he just whined the whole time - so we just got our bill and left! He came home and got in my bed and went right to sleep. 

Then I headed out the door to Michael's and bought some scrap stuff and also 2 baskets for the bench/coffee table I bought last week and that daddy finally put together yesterday! They match perfectly and fit perfectly!! Once home I putzed around and then at about 5PM, daddy went out and got us Thai food for dinner. Then after dinner I headed to my bedroom to watch The Walking Dead on netflix - I'm almost done with Season 3, but the battery went dead on the fire so I'm charging and sitting here writing this! Now I'm going to hit submit and watch the rest of the show and then hit the hay!!!

No comments: