Gman needs to go to the doctors!! Ugh!! I swear
this boy just finished a strong medicine last week and he's snotty
and coughing AGAIN!!! So we were up and got the girl's fed, lunches
packed and out the door! We tried to head back to bed but neither of
us could really get back to sleep!! Once we got the boys up we really
just had to get Little man "ready", once he was on the bus, T went to work and Gman, C and I headed to the doctors!!! We got
there and put our name on the list for the walk in clinic and we were
in to see Katie super quick!! We actually saw the student physician's
assistant again first and then Katie. His lungs are clear but man he
is one big ball of SNOT!!!! Even though he was running a little bit
if a fever last night she don't think it's anything that needs
antibiotics (they did a strep test too), so she prescribe a nasal
spray, Flonase, and he has to have one spray in each nostril once a
day and I have to call Katie back on Friday to let her know how he is
doing!!! She said he could go back to school today - which was nice
and he was thrilled - but I didn't pack him or lunch or put his
bookbag together because I was sure he was staying home!!! Hahaha!!
So we rushed home and I packed his lunch and through his book bag
together and dropped him off at school! Then C and I ran to
WalMart to pick up so stuff and then to The Dollar Tree to get a
balloon and then to McDonald's for a "birthday" lunch get
together for Braden! Amy and Alicia were there and so were Krsita,
Elle and Joshua. C had fun playing with Elle, but he didn't
really play with Braden or Alicia!! Then we had to run back to Wal
Mart because I forgot washer fluid and I needed brake fluid because
now for some reason my brake light is coming on!! Ugh!! Finally we
headed home and got to chill for a bit!!! Little man and Gman got to stay
after school today for games and a snack (Pay to Play Relay) so I went out and picked
them up at 4:45PM. Then I came home and made pancakes for dinner!!
Then it was time to get the kids showered and give Gman his first
nose spray and then it was bed time for everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment