SAHM mom, raising her five little monkeys and loving life!!! I enjoy swimming, scrapping, reading and photography!!!
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Snow day!!
Today started at 5:30AM with the school calling a 2 hour delay! Then at about 7:30AM they called to say school was closed - so another day off for the kiddos, making this a four day weekend!!! The weather is seriously crappy this morning and I had to go into town at 9AM for Cs parent/teacher conference!! I wasn't going to go but at the very last minute I decided to just suck it up and GO!!! It went great and C is doing so well at school! Then I ran to Mickey's and grabbed a frappe and some pies and then headed home! C is feeling better and even ate some apple sauce today and some toast - but he is still not 100%!! I spent the day working on my Project Life album and on laundry! I also snow blow the driveway and shoveled the steps! UPS was suppose to deliver me something but the bastards didn't show - assholes!!! Then after dinner I folded some laundry and cleaned the livingroom and vacuumed!! At 7PM I started getting the boys showered, I got C in bed and then I got the bigger boys in bed!! Now I'm waiting for daddy to get home (he had to head to Ohio for pizza) and I'm working on updating the blog while I'm listening to some scrapbooking pod casts! Now I'm gonna hit submit and head to my bed and read!!!
Labels:
CJ,
cleaning,
parent/teacher conference,
shoveling snow,
snow blower,
snowday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment