Today started out with the phone ringing at 5:30AM when the school's automated system called us to tell us school was closed, well T didn't make it to the phone on time so it they called back 10 minutes later!! Hahaha!! We kind of figured it was coming because we had a storm during the night: ice and snow!! Boo!! So we all got to laze in bed this morning and just relax. The boys had cereal for breakfast. I had frozen waffles and daddy got up and "shoveled" the drive way (he used the snow blower) but it was slow going because the snow was so wet and heavy that it kept clogging the pipe and he had to keep stopping and clear it out!! Hahaha!! He finally got done and got ready for work and left! I finally woke the girls up at 10AM and told them they had like 5 minutes to eat breakfast!! Then the rest of the day I spent cleaning my office.
Cutting box tops. Cleaning out my email. Cleaning up my download folder in ACDSee. I had S clean the living room and I also worked on laundry off and on all day! I had to wash C's sheets because we have decided to try and night train him - we started that about 2 nights ago, tonight is the 3rd night. The first night he woke himself up and we took him pee so he was dry that morning but the 2nd night he fell asleep early and when we tried to get him to go pee he wailed! So I just put him to bed and then when we went to bed we tried to get him up again and again he wailed so I decided I'd rather wash sheets then listen to him cry, well he woke up wet this morning and then I remembered how much I hated washing and changing sheets!!! Hahaha!! Then I also washed Little man and Gman's clothes. The kids were mostly good - the boys of course fought but that's nothing new!! I made bacon scrambled eggs for dinner and everyone had a toasted peanut butter bagel. Then after dinner I finished cutting out the rest of the kid's valentines stuff and then started gluing bags together! At 6:30PM I started getting the boys showered and bathed and as 8PM rolled around I got them in bed - which went pretty smoothly! Then back in my office to finish gluing - I got all of Gman's owl bags glued so I can finishes them up tomorrow!!
Daddy came home about 9:15PM and brought me a meatball sub from Sheetz!! Now I'm done writing this and I'm gonna hit the hay!! It's been a long day!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment