So
nice to lay around in bed this morning!! I love lazy non rushed
days!!! Once we did get up I grabbed a quick shower and we went out
to Eat N Park for breakfast! I had banana foster and it was
delicious!! Everyone else got the breakfast bar. Then we headed to
Wal Mart to get some milk and for Gman to spend his gift card from
grandma Jackie. He bought a 3DS game. Then we headed home!! I got out
all the stuff to make my veggie pizzas and once that was done I
headed to my room to take a little nap, I in fact fell asleep and
slept till like 3PM!!
Hahaha!! It was nice, but I had trouble "waking
up"!! So I jumped in the shower and washed up a bit for my
girl's night out!!! I dressed and then straightened my hair. Then T took me in town and dropped me off at The Artist Hand! It was such a
fun night!! Eating, drinking wine and painting!!
We were all
laughing and joking and being silly! It was awesome!!! We were there
from 5:30PM to 8PM. Then T came and picked me up and we headed to
Mickey's to get him something to eat then home and put the boys to
bed!! Now I'm writing this and once I hit publish I'm headed to
bed!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment